Achieved US $1 Million in savings for four-star resort in South Florida in 1 year.
Directed multiple projects across different industries with two-part goal of both generating ROI savings and improving long-term operational effectiveness.
History of leading initiatives that make use of technology to modernize processes.
Turned client vision into reality by speaking the language of the client before liaising internally, translating requirements into an action plan to deliver a custom solution.
Operations analysis & Process Improvement
sdlc & methodologies
rELATIONAL dATABASES & CASE MODELING
Data Reporting & Visualization
sql, python, vba, ms excel
time studies & roi savings quantification
systems analyst AT Willis Towers Watson
September 2016 – Present
- Saved businesses thousands of dollars by methodically implementing custom health benefit solutions to meet needs of their respective workforces.
- Improved build quality by 35% through modernizing test cases, transitioning from antiquated system of checks to a clearer, interactive web-based module.
- Revolutionized post-build process by developing real-time communication channel to displace email and deliver solution to client faster.
Operations analyst AT Hilton worldwide
March 2015 – August 2016
- Saved US $1 Million dollars for a four-star resort with over 1,000 rooms and 2,000 employees by implementing process changes to improve efficiency.
- Worked with vendors and partners to implement property-wide technology enhancements delivering ROI savings and operations business intelligence.
- Developed marketing video presentations on iPads for Front Desk up-selling to guests.
IT & Operations internship AT the blackstone group
January 2015 – March 2015
- Managed project to replace 80 workstations and servers, aligning property with PCI and corporate IT compliance and saving thousands of dollars in extended support.
- Saved users several hours per week by re-engineering network drive mapping utilities.
- Saved $8,000 per month by localizing legacy club management software.
b.s. computer information systems
State University of New York College at Buffalo
the weekly recharge podcast & blog
The Weekly Recharge is a podcast and blog that focuses on improving mindset with tips, tricks, and creative lifehacks - from the humble perspective of two people trying to improve themselves - and is dedicated to those seeking company on their own journey.